Sunday, March 24, 2013

In Response to Drew

How do you feel about Walmart's pricing strategy? Do you think that it is clever?

I feel like Walmart's pricing strategy is very successful. They are able to make the costumer see that their prices are different from their competitors.  Although their prices are not much lower they are able to catch to costumers eye to see that they are different.  I know that I have bought items from Walmart that have only been many a dollar or 2 cheaper than the competitor next door.  I also know that I have drove around from Walmart to Target and other stores to saves maybe only 2 dollars.  This marketing can be very persuasive to people like me who are willing to save any dollar that you can.

Do you buy products that are slightly more expensive at a store rather than cheaper at another for more convenience?

No comments:

Post a Comment